BUS OPERATIONS TRAINING PROGRAMME
Bus operations consists of:
- Rapid Safe & Fuel-Efficient Driving
- IM-PRO Driving
- Defensive Driving
- Driver Fatigue Management
- Vehicle Inspection & Basic Engineering
- Handling Accident & Incident Procedure
- Basic Commercial Vehicle Care and Maintenance
Fuel efficient driving or ecodriving is about adopting driving techniques that maximise engines’ efficiency. Using less fuel when driving also means that carbon emissions and air pollutants from vehicles are reduced. Ecodriving contributes to safety due to the strong focus on greater anticipation.
- Introduction on Rapid Safe & Fuel-Efficient Driving
- Energy loses in a vehicle
- Factors affecting fuel consumption
- Fuel efficient driving technique
IM-PRO Driving is a special course with the goal to transform participants to become a professional driver. This course is designed with highly interactive instructor led classroom by using proficient training modules such as IM-PRO Defensive Driving, IM-PRO Driver, and IM-PRO Basic Technical. This course will develop the correct attitudes and impart essential knowledge to become a professional driver.
- IM-PRO Defensive Driving
- IM-PRO Driver
- IM-PRO Basic Technical
This training module will provides participants with set of driving skills that allow drivers to defend themselves against possible collision cause by other bad drivers, drunk drivers as well as poor weather. It will also teach the essential driving manner that utilizes safe driving strategies that enable drivers to address identified hazards in a predictable way. These strategies go well beyond instruction on basic traffic laws and procedures.
- Introduction on Defensive Driving
- Drivers’ attitude and behaviour
- Drivers’ distraction
- Causes of accident
- The benefits of Defensive Driving
- Defensive driving techniques L.O.V.E
This training module will provides scholar with an introduction to the strategies and appropriate knowledge to minimise fatigue while driving, in workplace and within their area of responsibilities. The module will also covers the skills and knowledge for drivers to recognise own sign of fatigue, take action and make lifestyle choices that reduce the potential for fatigue.
- Introduction on fatigue management
- Factors and risks of fatigue in driving
- Identifying early sign of fatigue
- Overcoming fatigue in driving
This training module will provide participant with skills and knowledge required, to perform a proper and systematic vehicle inspection. This course covers specification available as well as the major components that required routine inspection. The course will also covers inspections that related to legislative requirements, such as licensing and safety equipment.
- The importance of routine vehicle inspection
- Perform a proper and systematic interior and exterior vehicle inspection
- Major components in vehicle and components functions
This training module covers procedures to be taken as an initial response to incident and accident. Furthermore, the training module will provides participants with skills and knowledge of gathering evidence and information of the incident and accident, passenger’s safety measures, effectively managing the recognised risks, as well as communicating via trunk radio.
- Produce an incident/accident report with a complete evidence and information
- Control the scene and identify potential risks and manage passenger’s safety
- Operating the trunked radio communication equipment
This course is designed to provide you with a basic understanding of your vehicle and knowledge of the identification and function of vehicle components. You will also learn how to do basic weekly vehicle checks, basic maintenance and servicing on a vehicle, and the safe use of hand tools associated with vehicle repair or servicing. This course is a great introduction for drivers who like to learn basic knowledge of vehicle maintenance and servicing.
- Operation specialist hand tools and equipment
- Identify components and their function
- Methods in performing vehicle service
BUS ENGINEERING TRAINING PROGRAMME
All working personnel are obligated to maintain their competency as well as keeping their knowledge abreast through monthly scheduled training designed to fulfil their job description for them to achieve their target performances.
Bus engineering consists of:
- Engine & Transmission System
- Chassis Systems
- Electric & Electronic System
- Air Conditioning System
- Essential Commercial Vehicle
- Electric Bus System Technology
Engine & Transmission training would start from basic to intermediate, and advance in both systems required for bus including servicing, repairing, overhauling, troubleshooting, and replacing necessary component in the systems.
List of Course:
- Lubrication System Servicing
- Cooling System Servicing
- Intake & Exhaust System Servicing
- Turbocharger System Servicing & Overhaul
- Advance Diesel Injection & Emission Control System
- Commercial Vehicle Automatic Transmission & Diagnostic System
Chassis systems comprise of activities that helps to upkeep the safe and reliability of bus operation. Safety is one of key performance for bus operation, well maintained chassis systems will ensure the bus able to slow & stop, manoeuvre or stabilize the bus properly.
List of Course:
- Commercial Vehicle Brake System
- Electronic Controlled Pneumatic Brake & Suspension System
- Commercial Vehicle Power Steering System Servicing
Bus Electric & Electronic systems comprises of activities that helps to upkeep the maintenance of bus electrical system and enhance the performance of bus industry efficiency. It’s generally covers lighting, charging, & starting systems and also Controlled Area Network of Vehicle Operation & Maintenance.
List of Course:
- Commercial Vehicle Lighting System
- Commercial Vehicle Charging System
- Commercial Vehicle Starting System
- Controlled Area Network for Vehicle Application
Air Conditioning System required skills in maintaining, repairing, and overhauling components in the system. Personnel are expected to have knowledge in mechanical, electrical and electronics knowledge as a basis and must be able to understand the main components and functions. The training covers to perform preventive and corrective maintenance for air-condition and ventilation system.
List of Course:
- Bus Air Conditioning System Servicing & Diagnostic
Essential knowledge and skills will also be exposed to create highly skilful technical personnel from bus maintenance, inspections, administration, and supervision.
List of Course:
- Commercial Vehicle Preventive Maintenance
- Commercial Vehicle Inspection for PUSPAKOM
- Workshop Administration & Supervision
- Workshop Safety & Practice
- Schedule Waste Management
The world is evolved to make public transportation environmentally friendly, and electric bus have been created. By using this technology, pollution of gasses burned will reduce. Powered by high voltage batteries stored in the bus, high level of knowledge and safety are the crucial compliance need by the technical personnel.
Incorporated to achieve skilful electric bus technical personnel, below are the list of course:
- Introduction to Electric Vehicle
- Basic Electrical Theory
- Electric Bus Technology
- Energy Storage System
- Battery Management System
- Electric Motor Technology
- Motor Controller System
We feel very proud for our great achievement
The Malaysian Skills Certification System (Sistem Pensijilan Kemahiran Malaysia) is a skills and work-based certification system in Malaysia that is achieved through assessment and training. Candidates receive Malaysian Skills award if they meet the requirements of the National Occupational Skills Standard developed and regulated by the Department of Skills Development (formerly known as the National Vocational Training Council).
The formal recognition is conferred to individuals who show capabilities and competencies in the practice of vocational skills. The criteria and standards of the Malaysian Skills Certification System are articulated with higher level qualifications to enable holders to progress from the level of semi skills, to skilled production, right up to supervisory, executive and managerial functions.
COMMERCIAL VEHICLES - REPAIR SERVICE
COMMERCIAL VEHICLES - TROUBLESHOOTING SERVICE
AUTOMOTIVE AFTER SALES SERVICE EXECUTIVE
DLKM LEVEL 5
AUTOMOTIVE AFTER SALES SERVICE MANAGER
ELECTRIC BUS OPERATION
BUS DRIVING OPERATION
BUS DRIVING OPERATION SUPERVISION
LAND TRANSPORTATION CONTROL CENTRE OPERATION
PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION INSPECTORATE
OFFICE ADMINISTRATION SUPERVISION
2021 @ Copyright. All Right Reserved.